I hope you and your lunch guests enjoy!
- Lightly coat the bottom of a cast iron skillet with Avocado Oil.
- Remove Chicken from packaging, pat dry with cloth and sprinkle salt on both sides.
- Place chicken on the cast iron skillet in a 400 degree oven for approximately 40 minutes. I recommend checking regularly as each oven and location varies the cooking time.
- While the chicken is cooking, make the dressing.
- Place the first 6 ingredients in a food processor and pulse, bringing all ingredients together. Add water slowly until it is the desired consistency. It should not be too watery but it should be a thiner consistency than ketchup.
- Once the chicken is ready, place it on a cutting board to cool for 10 minutes before slicing. It should feel mostly firm but still juicy.
- While the chicken is cooling, turn the oven on broil and place the cubed sourdough bread on a cooking sheet with olive oil and salt sprinkled on top. These cook very fast so watch them for about 1-3 minutes.
- Again, cooking times vary depending on oven and location. You want them to be golden brown.
- To prepare the salad, thinly slice the romaine lettuce into a large salad bowl.
- Toss with the croutons and dressing.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and serve with sliced chicken either mixed throughout or on top of the salad on individual plates.